Northrop GrummanStrategic Partner
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, strike, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
There are five primary capabilities. They are listed below along with a description:
- Autonomous Systems -- In the sea, land, air and space, Northrop Grumman is a recognized leader in autonomous systems. The depth and breadth of our platforms and technologies portfolio provide customers with a wide range of capabilities. Autonomous systems operate in areas where manned vehicles cannot, allow for prolonged missions, and help reduce risk to both national security and human lives.
- Cyber -- Outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation. Northrop Grumman has been battling cyber threats for more than 30 years and, through aggressive technology investments in key research areas such as identity management, situational awareness, modeling and simulation, cloud security, and supply chain, has a deep understanding of the breadth and complexity of cyber. It is embedded in everything we do.
- C4ISR -- If you’re not an expert in every part of C4ISR, you’re an expert in none. Through four decades of experience in C4ISR, Northrop Grumman has proven its expertise in the category. We’ve developed an end-to-end approach that demonstrates our complete understanding of complex C4ISR solutions, as well as our ability to create them. That’s why we’re a leader in end-to-end C4ISR solutions.
- Strike -- The ability to project air power tactically or strategically anywhere in the world is an essential tenet of U.S. military doctrine. As a leader in integrated strike systems, Northrop Grumman brings world-class capabilities in system design, air vehicle design, flight controls, vehicle management systems, network-enabling technologies and survivability.
- Logistics -- Northrop Grumman delivers innovative logistics solutions enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness. From modernization and sustainment, to supply chain management, training and simulation, high-technology services and automated test equipment, we offer a full-spectrum of support to meet any mission requirement.
Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
Saudi AramcoDiamond Partner
Saudi Aramco is a fully integrated, global petroleum enterprise, and a world leader in exploration and producing, refining, distribution, marketing and petrochemicals manufacturing. The company manages proven reserves of 260.8 billion barrels of oil and manages the fourth-largest gas reserves in the world, 298.7 trillion cubic feet. In addition to its headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Aramco has affiliates, joint ventures and subsidiary offices in China, Japan, India, the Netherlands, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States. For more information, go to www.saudiaramco.com.
Lockheed MartinDiamond Partner
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 97,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and operating globally, it is the region’s first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm.
Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum, and also partner with vetted, leading global technology providers to achieve this. Innovation and Research underpin all of DarkMatter’s activities, and the firm’s vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies.
With their headquarters in Riyadh, Saudi Telecom Group is the largest in the Middle East and North Africa based on its market value as it generated over 51,825 billion riyals (13,825 billion dollars) in realizable revenue in 2016 and 8,539 billion riyals (2,277 billion dollars) as net income.
STC was established in 1998 and currently counts about 100,000,000 customers worldwide and to which they provide high-technology knowledge-based innovative solutions. It focuses on providing services to customers through a fiber-optic network that spans 137,000 kilometers across Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
In Saudi Arabia (the group’s main operation site) STC operates the largest modern mobile network in the Middle East as it covers more than 99% of the country’s populated areas in addition to providing 4G mobile broadband to more than 85% of the population across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Besides its main operation in Saudi Arabia, which it owns 100% of, STC’s investments include 100% ownership in Viva Bahrain, 51.8% shares in Viva Kuwait along with a management contract, 35% shares in Oger Telecom Limited in UAE and which controls Turk Telecom, Avea in Turkey, Cell-C in South Africa, 25% shares in Binariang GSM Holding in Malaysia which controls both Maxis in Malaysia and Aircel in India. In addition to the above-mentioned, STC has investments in information technology, content, distribution, contact centers and real estate, all of which support its telecom operations across the Middle East.
Saudi Research & Marketing GroupDiamond Partner
The Saudi Research & Marketing Group is one of integrated leading publishing groups in the Middle East. The group also enjoys an outstanding position in the aspects of publishing, media advertising, distribution and printing and has wide presence and audience the Kingdom. The group's main activates are centered in seven major countries. The group operates through a number of subsidiaries. Being distinguished for vertical integration of its companies, The Group is actively engaged in several key areas: publishing, media, and printing packaging and distribution
Nexter, thanks to its expertise in armoured ground combat systems, is dedicated to meeting the needs of the French Army and foreign armies.
Nexter develops Battle Management Systems dedicated to combat units, from battalions to rank vehicles, such as the FINDERS C2® B&B system, selected as part of the French BMS programme to equip vehicles in the French Army (VBCI, Leclerc tank, AMX-10RC) and used in combat during Afghanistan, Lebanon, Mali and during current Central African Republic operations. These systems benefit from Nexter's extensive know-how, including the mastery of the technical and operational constraints specific to combat vehicles.